Friday, July 10, 2009

Christmas in July and other commitments!

So for those of you wondering why I've been a bit absent lately, I wanted to let you know that I haven't been slacking. Well, not all the time at least... hehe.

I've been creating and getting ready for two craft shows that are coming up.

First, on July 11th, tomorrow, I have Christmas in July at the lovely Sydney of ModCreations home from 1-3pm. It's at 4205 Utah St. in St. Louis. There's a facebook invite for anyone who hasn't gotten it by email or seen it elsewhere here.

Then, at the end of the month (July 31-Aug 2) I have the Big Ass Indie Art and Craft Show at Mad Art Gallery. It will be a department store style sale featuring more than 90 artists in one of the coolest modern art and display spaces around. Tons more info here.

Plus two weeks ago I had surgery and I have been a little slow since then.

I promise I'll be more present after tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment