Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rant/Vent/Gripe Session

Okay, I don't know about anyone else, but lately I've been getting lots of what I'd call "mass emails" via Etsy convo from craft guilds, shows, people in general, past customers, past sellers etc. and it's getting a little old.

Don't get me wrong, I like people liking my stuff and when I see a new convo in my mailbox I still get kind of excited. But, when people start sending me these huge convos about being interested in my things because I "bring personality to St. Louis" I get a little suspicious. Especially when they don't address me or my business specifically or mention any of my items... MASS EMAILS sent out to who knows how many people in hopes of getting a bite from one or two or 50 unsuspecting Etsy'ers.

Grrrrrr...

Okay, rant over. I just get a little frustrated at all the fakery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment