Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Urban Nomad- More new pieces!

Here are a couple of new headpieces in the fall line. Lots more colors coming soon and plenty of different shapes.. These are going to be so great for fall and winter with coats!

Urban Nomad- Avocado Green Abstract Shapes Headpiece- Fall Collection- Runway Inspired$40


This one is super loopy and kind of a riff on Robin Hood.




Urban Nomad- Heathered Grey Abstract Shapes Headpiece- Fall Collection- Runway Inspired$40


This one is a little larger than the others but is probably my fav so far! Great versatile color-- I can't wait to see it in pumpkin!


Urban Nomad- Pumpkin Abstract Shapes Headpiece- Fall Collection- Runway Inspired$40


And I just added this one- I like the color a lot, but feel like I didn't loop the tops enough to make it stable. Hmmm. Will have to work it out.





1 comments:

Lulu Westbrook said...

Hi there! These are lovely! I might have to get me one of these for fall. The thing I really love about your creations takes me back to something I read on Sydney's blog today. You're brave about the creative choices you make, but don't forget about editing and wear-ability. You are a true inspiriation, lady!
-Lulu

Post a Comment