Tuesday, October 13, 2009

For THE BIRDS!

One of my favorite movies of all time is Hitchcock's The Birds.



It's timeless, interesting and kitchy- three of my favorite characteristics in a movie...

Last week, an Etsy customer of mine, Leisha, requested a Birds headband to wear for her brother's upcoming Halloween wedding. I promptly agreed, thinking I'd make an extra for myself. I ordered the crows, made Leisha's band and sent it off to her.


With the extra few crows I made a couple of different styles and decided that instead of keeping them- I have a bad tendency to want to keep all my creations- I'd list them on Etsy.


Little did I know that I'd soon have a full-on RUN on these things.


I literally have answered questions and edited listings for these things (which are in 3 sizes in the shop by the way if you feel the need to get in on the run) every 5 minutes since Friday!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all. It's just a little surprising. Who knew people- all over the world people- are so in to crows. And not just for Halloween!

The whole idea is a little for the birds if you ask me... but people seem to like it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment