Thursday, October 22, 2009

Urban Nomad Redux- Feather City

There are few more pieces I added to my Etsy Urban Nomad Fall/Winter Collection yesterday and today. Let me know what you think...

It may be a bit overly dramatic, but I couldn't resist. Maybe there's a hot fashionista out there looking for just such a piece (or maybe a drag queen- ladies, email me!). The Urban Nomad Natural Charms-Peacock Spiral Necklace Scarf ($50) is pretty awesome in construction if I do say so my self. Lots more pictures on Etsy.


Urban Nomad Natural Charms-Pheasant and Brass Studs Mega Brooch ($60) took a lot of hours to make but I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. I hand trimmed each feather and then added a sprinkle of brass studs for accents.


This one I'm still mulling over. Again it may be just the thing for someone out there, and I hope it is, cause the Urban Nomad Natural Charms Turquoise Feather Mega Brooch ($50) is really beautiful in pictures and ESPECIALLY in person. The feathers really shine and catch the light. It would be awesome on a black coat or jacket for a special night out.


I can also customize these by adding (or subtracting) things like jewels, studs, buttons etc.

More colors of feather are coming to my shop soon along with lots more Urban Nomad Abstract Felt Headpieces. Comment below, Email me or DM on twitter (Buffalo_Blue) for more info!

0 comments:

Post a Comment