Monday, March 15, 2010

Indie Craft Revolution- RECAP

Well, another craft show has come and gone- THIS ONE ROCKED!
Indie Craft Revolution kicked off on Saturday 3/13 at 10am and ended Sunday 3/14 at 4pm.


I shared a beautiful sunlight corner room with Hot Wire Designs by Cat, Stick to Your Knittin' Kitten and TurnUp Green - we had a great time laughing, chatting and learning.


I also met tons of my twitter fans (HI GUYS!) and some other fun new people, with the help of my husband Tom running my credit card app sold lots of fun stuff, made a few trades for other goodies from vendors I love and in general had a blast. Will definitely be doing this show again next time.

Special thanks to the wonderful Kate Valleroy of Red Anvil Art for a wonderful show!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What sort of CC app did you use? I stopped by and said hello! I'm one of your twitter followers! (@zenbotbaby)

We really enjoyed the show. (it was our first time out!)

We hope to do it again next year!

Post a Comment